A rich and balanced diet is the foundation of sexual health and the key to maintaining erectile function in every man.
A variety, proper and healthy diet for the potential is especially important at a time when bad environmental conditions, a busy life rhythm, emotional and physical stress are constantly harming men's health.
What should you eat to improve erectile function, what rules should be followed? These questions are asked by many men, especially those over 30 years of age.
Bad eating habits
- To reduce the risk of impotence and other urogenital diseases, canned foods, smoked sausages, fizzy drinks, store-bought sweets and yogurts, ready-made mayonnaise and ketchup, ie any product should be excluded from the diet. long shelf life and high content of harmful additives. Foods rich in preservatives contain virtually no nutrients and can cause significant harm to men's health.
- To increase potency, the diet strictly prohibits any fast food. Not only does it contain the right amount of trace elements and vitamins, but it also helps men lose weight fast, which negatively affects their erectile function.
- To maintain or increase sexual desire, men should eliminate industrially derived sugar from their daily diets. It is better to replace it with natural sugars such as dried fruits, honey and sweet fruits. Consumption of large amounts of sugar leads not only to the development of impotence, but also to cardiovascular disease, diabetes and others.
- Another diet for men's health is salt intake. Too much sodium in it is not good for the potential and for the body as a whole. It is better to replace salt with natural spices (onion, garlic, herbs) or a little soy sauce.
- It is recommended that men completely abstain or minimize alcohol consumption to maintain their potency for as long as possible. All alcoholic beverages wash out beneficial trace elements from the body, so a diet for impotence and alcohol for men is not suitable.
Essential food for men's health
What is good for sexual impotence? The first rule is that food should be varied and increase the amount of nutrients, vitamins and energy needed for an active lifestyle in the right doses. However, you should choose foods that have a minimum amount of calories and animal fat.
For strength and overall health, foods should be rich in proteins and healthy carbohydrates, and weak in fats. Vitamins A, E, C, as well as B vitamins have a special effect on strengthening male strength.
Every man's daily diet should include cereals, sex-enhancing vegetables, herbs (spinach, lettuce, parsley), spices (cumin, mint, thyme, tarragon, anise) and dairy products (milk, kefir, cottage cheese and yogurt). ). . . When it comes to meat, it should be included in the diet, but low-fat varieties.
After the age of 50, men should reduce meat consumption to 4 times a week, and replace animal proteins with plant proteins if possible.
The most useful vegetables to stimulate erectile function are garlic and all kinds of onions.
Carrots are considered less useful vegetables. Contains carbohydrates, proteins and beta-carotene that are converted into vitamin A in the body. In terms of carotene content, carrots are practically no less than red peppers and far ahead of other vegetables.
In addition, it contains vitamins B1, B2 and B6, as well as large amounts of enzymes and minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, iron, iodine and others). All these components are very useful for the body as a whole and help increase potential.
To prevent impotence, men are advised to consume 0. 5 kg of fruit per day. Don't limit yourself to ordinary apples, oranges, avocados and especially dates are great health benefits.
The latter contains many dietary fiber, antioxidants and trace elements, as well as vitamins A, P, C, potassium, copper, iodine, manganese and iron. All this has a beneficial effect on male strength and increases sexual desire.
Phosphorus and zinc
Another important element for men's health is phosphorus. To increase blood flow to the pelvic organs, you should include sprouted wheat, sesame seeds, pumpkin, squash and sunflower seeds in the menu. Tomatoes, beets, radishes and cabbage also have a positive effect on male strength.
To treat and prevent erectile dysfunction, men should have rich foods in their daily diet, so don't forget to eat apples, honey, brown rice, nuts, onions and garlic.
It is important to remember that seafood contains a lot of zinc and is also a natural aphrodisiac that helps increase sexual desire. For many people, caviar and oysters are considered the most beneficial foods for potency. Of all the fish, it is better to prefer mackerel or salmon, which are rich in amino acids.
When preparing food, remember that the healthiest food is steamed, boiled or stewed. During frying, most nutrients are destroyed relative to the duration of heat treatment.